Beauty is described as a combination of qualities that pleases the aesthetic senses, particularly the sight, such as colors, shape, or form.
We offer a variety of decorative interior painting services, making for a smooth, seamless experience and outstanding results in any home. Our team approaches every painting project with an eye for detail.
We follow the steps below to make sure that our process goes as smoothly as possible for your project.
1. Setting Up – Your furniture and other room decor are put covered with fresh, clean plastic sheeting, and all floors are protected with drop cloths.
2. Preparation – Our painters then fill your ceilings and walls with any holes and gaps, seals any stains, and scuffs sand in any necessary surfaces.
3. Painting – Premium quality paint is added to create a uniform finish.
4. Cleaning – Removing all the supplies, vacuuming, and cleaning your floors and carpets, putting your furniture and decoration back to where they belong.
5. Inspection – Your job site supervisor will guide you around the space after our inspection, giving you the chance to review our work and provide initial feedback.
To ensure your home stands out from the rest, we offer a range of custom exterior painting services. Our team approaches every exterior painting project with detailed experience, whether you want to refresh the traditional exterior of your home or you are looking to present a more modern curb appeal.
Below is the process our experts follow:
1. Wash – Any necessary area of your home’s exterior will be hand washed to remove all dirt.
2. Preparation – Any loose paint is scraped.
3. Painting – Your repaired areas are primed before premium-quality paint is applied.
Knoxville Painting Contractors
A fresh coat of paint would not only allow the exterior and interior of your home a more modern and contemporary update. As mentioned, it will also help raise your property’s value and increase its curb appeal, at the same time. Our painting firm provides expert consultations and quotes to direct you in selecting the correct house paint style and color that will work with your budget.